Sunday, October 28, 2007

FREE DAY Excitement

Today was an amazing and incredible day. After class was finally over (the end of our last mid-term), the JC felt like it took a breath of fresh air. Lunch was the celebration. I ate 2.5 bananas and that never happens but I love bananas so so much. Then after lunch we went to the Rockafellor Museum, ate ice cream, got James a falafel (a pita, with fried chick peas, pickels, cucumbers, sometimes lettuce, hummus or another dressing, and french fries ontop. It is great and delicious. Then we went shopping in the old city. I purchased a couple of shirts so I don't have to wear an EFY shirt every other day. I have decided I am sick of them. :) I found Harry Potter in Arabic!!!Pretty much everyone went out into the city. It was great because we weren’t in a hurry and we didn’t have anything to stress about. it was really fun because we didn't have to hurry back to the center and we didn't have to worry about studying. We had tons of fun walking home because we played football/catch with a tied bags with our shirts inside. I was the photographer for the day because Carlee didn't bring her camera. It was a new and fun experience. I didn't get any great shots but I had fun trying. It was amazing. On the way back to the center we stopped at a couple of stores. I had the find of the century. I bought a box of honey nut cheerios for 10 shekles or $2.50. I needed and loved this break and Jordan will be such a great get away from school.

No comments: