Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Temple Mount!!!

We were finally able to make in onto the temple mount today. This is a difficult task because no one knows what time of day it will be open as it changes daily and it is only open for an hour. They guards don't even know what time it will be open the day of. It was so cool. It is a very peaceful place. We saw the Al Asqa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. It is really cool because the outside is covered in bright tiles. The Arabic writing on it looks like art more than words. It was really cool and I am so glad we made it on there. It was my number one thing to do while in Jerusalem on my free time. Hopefully if things work out, we will be able to have a tour inside the buildings also as a school. Keep your fingers crossed.

We took our Old Testament final today. It is crazy to think OT is over. I am extremely excited for New Testament. We have to do so much reading each night because we have such a short time period to get through it all. Overall things are great and I am loving it. I had a chicken salad for dinner two nights in a row and I am loving it.

No comments: